Woods

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived" Henry David Thoreau, Walden (1854)


"Judge every day not by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you sow." - Robert Louis Stevenson


Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.   As rough as life can get sometimes we all have a lot to be thankful for.  From the really big to macro happenings in our lives. 

This is a beautiful Poinsettia I picked up at Hen House.  I love the reds and pinks and this is so Autumn, called Nutmeg.    I plan to keep inside and plant in the garden this spring.   I have had good results with other Poinsettias , they would grow but I would forget to get them back in before a cold snap.   I'm going to be on the ball with this one : )

Take good care
linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...